Get New Teeth That Last Forever
The next time your dentists removes your damaged teeth, you don’t have to be worried or be conscious about the missing tooth. With our team of Dentists and onsite technicians you won’t have to wait for days or weeks to come, the immediate dentures will be ready as we can make it on same day. It usually takes between 4 to 8 hours depending on the case. While your dentures are in the making you could wait or shop around and be back to walk out wearing your new set of dentures taking advantage of our same day denture service.
Express Denture Service
Our processes are lined up to cater to patients in need of dentures on the same day when they have got their natural teeth extracted. Every smile is unique and to maintain this we create a ready to wear a partial or a complete denture the same day of the treatment. Our technicians work hand in hand with the Dentist as well as the patients to recreate the bespoke dentures after the extraction of the teeth
Dentures are removable prosthesis used to replace missing teeth or damaged teeth that cannot be otherwise repaired.
Caring for your Dentures
Like natural teeth, dentures require daily hygiene. Here are some tips to care for new dentures:
- For tissue health, it is best to remove your dentures, preferably at night, to allow for tissue recovery and to allow the tissues to rebound from the pressure placed on the gums by the denture. Ideally, leave the denture out of the mouth for about eight hours a day.
- Clean the denture daily. Take it out and carefully rinse off stuck on food particles. Wet a denture brush and put denture cleaner on it. Brush all surfaces gently to keep from damaging the plastic base.
- The denture is very delicate and can break if dropped on a hard surface, even from just a few inches. Clean dentures over a folded towel or a sink filled with cool water.
- It is best to use a special brush made for cleaning dentures, but a toothbrush with soft bristles can be used – do not use a hard-bristle brush because it can damage dentures.
- Liquid soap can also be very effective when used with a denture brush. Do not use toothpaste to clean the denture. Some toothpastes have abrasive particles that may damage the denture base and teeth. Do not clean dentures with bleach.
- Rinse the denture well after using any denture cleanser or liquid. The cleanser or liquid may contain chemicals that are not intended to go in the mouth or be ingested.
- Look for denture cleanser and products with the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance – a symbol of safety and effectiveness.
- Keep dentures in water when not being worn. Letting it dry out can cause it can lose its shape.
- The dentist can instruct you on how to best care for the denture and if a denture-soaking solution should be used.
- Keep dentures away from curious children and pets when you are not wearing it.
Meet Our Doctor
World-renowned experts in dentistry.
Specializes in Veneers, Root Canal and Dental Crowns Treatments by the latest technology.